Position: UX/UI Designer
Location: Sacramento, CA
Status: Freelance, Contractor, Part-Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within 1-2 wks
Rate: Up to $30/hr DOE to start
We are a growing web design company located in Sacramento CA seeking an experienced, enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will work roughly 10 – 20+ hrs/wk on client projects and other relevant tasks.
You’ll work closely with our team and clients to craft some of the finest sites and applications. You will be involved in multiple projects, including helping to build our company and in no doubt would become a valuable member of our team. Must have the knowledge and capabilities of designing a site or application from start to finish and meet internal project deadlines. We work with forward-thinking startups to established companies who are looking for the best of the best in website design and our commitment is to over deliver and exceed client expectations.
– Working collaboratively with our highly skilled design, development and programming team
– Ready-and-willing to take the initiative on new brands and new design/development work
– Turn discussions and ideas into remarkably designed/developed sites and applications
– Meet internal deadlines to ensure all client deadlines are met
– Participate in client meetings when necessary
– Working from home and independently. You must be self-managed and self-motivated
– Are up-to-date on new design and front-end development methods, technologies, best practices and trends
– Communicate effectively in both written and verbal interactions with the team and clients
– High expertise in PS & AI, or the entire Adobe CC
– Experience with balancing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Experienced and competent in responsive web design practices is a must
– Experience with the valuable Adobe Preview application for testing
– Experience in creating SVG
– Client interaction will be required (conference calls and emails when necessary)
– Able to communication through Slack and Hangouts with crew
– Creating additional web-based design marketing items (i.e. Email templates, social media graphics, etc.)
– Designing print-based formats (i.e. Brochures, Business Cards, PDF ebooks, basic flyers, etc.)
– Create branding and illustration designs (i.e. logos, infographics, illustrations)
– Corresponding via online Project Management portal (ASANA). – Must use/report daily on project progress and status
– Little client interaction will be required, though we may ask you to join for occasional calls
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK WITH US
– We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction
– There’s just too much opportunity in front of us to waste time in needless meetings
– We’re a TEAM all pulling towards the same goals
– Hard-working individuals who want to learn something new and push the limits everyday
– If all this sounds great, this is the position for you!
To recap, this role is a freelance, contractor, part-time position for our company located in Sacramento. Experience with design and responsive design is a must to be considered. There is a lot of potential to grow with us so the more effort set forth, the more opportunity available! Most of all, expect to have fun and push yourself to new heights! That’s what we are all about!
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel confident that you are the right person for this position please submit your resume, online portfolio and 2 – 3 links to examples of your best work to be considered.
To apply for this position, please submit all information to: email@example.com
Thanks for your interest and good luck!