WordPress Expert & Front-End Developer
Position: WordPress Expert & Front-End Developer
Location: Sacramento, CA
Status: Freelance, Contractor, Part-Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within 1-2 wks
We are a growing web and mobile app company located in Sacramento CA seeking an experienced, enthusiastic WordPress Expert & Front-End Developer to join our growing crew!
Ideal candidate will possess experience in WordPress development, Front-End Development, experience using frameworks such as Bootstrap 4 or similar and Responsive development.
We work with forward-thinking startups to established companies who are looking for the best of the best in website design and our commitment is to over deliver and exceed client expectations. Our clientele ranges from start ups to fortune 500 companies and we are always looking for great talent to join our crew.
– Working collaboratively with our highly skilled design, development and programming team
– Turn discussions and ideas into remarkably developed sites and applications
– Meet internal deadlines to ensure all client deadlines are met
– Participate in client meetings when necessary
– Working from home and independently. You must be self-managed and self-motivated
– Are up-to-date on new design and front-end development methods, technologies, best practices and trends
– Ready-and-willing to take the initiative on new and current development projects
– Communicate effectively in both written and verbal interactions with the team and clients
– Able to take PS & AI files and convert designs to interactive code
– Experience with balancing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Experienced and competent in responsive best practices practices is a must
– Experience with device-/browser-specific testing and debugging is a must
– Experience working with clients directly (conference calls and emails when necessary)
– Able to communication through Slack and Hangouts
– Available Monday – Friday during business hours (we value our weekends for personal time)
ADDED BONUS IF YOU…
– Are familiar with SCSS syntax and use compiling programs such as CodeKit, Gulp, etc.
– Are familiar with version control (BitBucket, SourceTree, Git, CommandLine, etc.)
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK WITH US
– We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction
– There’s just too much opportunity in front of us to waste time in needless meetings
– We’re a CREW all pulling towards the same goals
– Hard-working individuals who want to learn something new and push the limits everyday
To recap, this role is a freelance, contractor, part-time position for our company located in Sacramento, CA. Experience with WordPress development, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Development, Plugin Configuration and Client Communication skills are highly needed for this position. There is a lot of potential to grow with us so the more effort set forth, the more opportunity available! Most of all, expect to have fun and push yourself to new heights! That’s what we are all about!
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel confident that you are the right person for this position please submit your resume, online portfolio and 2 – 3 links to examples of your best work to be considered.
To apply for this position, please submit all information to: email@example.com
Thanks for your interest mate!